Department of Theory of Nuclei and Quantum Field Theory
Head of the Department doctor in Physics and Mathematics Yu. O. Sitenko.
The department incorporates the Laboratory of Structure of Atomic Nuclei.
- Quantum field theory and its applications to nuclear and particle physics, astrophysics, cosmology and condensed matter physics
- Theory of nonperturbative effects in physical systems with the strong interaction
- Theory of few-nucleon systems
- Microscopic theory of light nuclei and nuclear reactions
- Theory of collective excitations of atomic nuclei
- Theory of many-body quantum systems
- Representation without isospin for the theory of light nuclei
- The structure and energy spectra of weakly bound nuclear cluster systems
Olga A. Pushkash
Position: Leading engineer