Department of Theory of Nonlinear Processes in Condensed Matter
Head of the department – Dr. Larissa S. Brizhik.
The department incorporates:
- Laboratory of Strongly-Correlated Low Dimensional Systems.
Head of the laboratory – Dr. Sergei G. Sharapov.
- Laboratory of Biophysics of Macromolecules.
Head of the laboratory – Dr. Sergei N. Volkov.
- Theory of elementary excitations and their interactions in cryocrystals
- Theory of nonlinear excitations in condensed matter
- Theory of nonlinear transport of energy and charge in molecular and nanostructures
- Conformational mechanics of biological macromolecules
Laboratory of Strongly-correlated Low Dimensional Systems
Laboratory of biophysics of macromolecules
Polina P. Kanevska
Position: Leading engineer
Phone: +38(044) 52-13-4-95