Department of Mathematical Methods in Theoretical Physics
Deputy head of department – Prof., Dr. Oleksandr M. Gavrilik.
The department incorporates the Laboratory of Integrable Systems.
Head of the laboratory – Dr. Nikolai Z. Iorgov.
- Symmetry theory: methods of the theory of groups, their representations, and physical applications
- Quantum groups, quantum algebras, quantum homogeneous spaces
- Group representations theory and special functions
- Theory of integrable systems
- Classical and quantum field theory
- Theory of elementary particles
Laborarory of theory of integrable systems
Oleksandr V. Gamayun
Position: Senior Researcher
Yuri I. Bespalov
Phone: +38(044) 52-13-4-58Publications
Yurii S. Zhuravlov
Position: Leading Engineer